Sunday 6 October 2013

Welcome to The Fox's Burrow!

Well hello there! Welcome to The Fox's Burrow. Grab a cuppa, put your feet up and take a look around. Ok, well there's not too much to look at yet - but I promise there will be!

So firstly, thank you very much for coming along to this blog and for reading my first post. Do you like my foxy logo? It was designed by my beautiful friend Cara and her boyfriend Chris - I'm such a lucky girl! 

So, what about me? My name is Kerry and I am 26 years old. Here I am -



If you're wondering where my beautiful dress is from, it's from the lovely Jackie at Polkadots and Petticoats. I love pretty dresses, with patterns such as flowers and birds, anything rather girly!

I live in the glorious city of Norwich with my boyfriend Gareth. We have a cosy little flat together, with plenty of space for crafting. Crafting is a real passion of mine, and I'll try absolutely anything. I particularly enjoy crochet, but I'm a humble beginner. I also enjoy creating items from shrink plastic, especially my 'Wild Bunny' brooches. 


Well I'll keep this introduction brief. Thank you again for taking the time to read my launch post and I hope to see you back again soon! Please click the follow button at the left side and share with all your friends. Let me also know about your wonderful blogs please!

Lots of Love, 
Kerry xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment